Thinking of choosing finance
Finance is a fantastic way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve partnered with Duologi whose smart technology lets you apply for and then complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
First add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. When you reach checkout select the best finance option for you and choose ‘Pay with Duologi’. The quick application form takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete and then you’ll receive an instant decision.
Check your eligibility.
Before you apply please note you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Applicant must be min 18 years, max 75 years on the application date.
- In permanent UK residence - minimum 3 years.
- Fulfil one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week (including students) with minimum annual income £10,000.
- Not working through disability
- Have a UK bank account that accepts direct debits.
- Have your credit or debit card registered to your home address.
- Do not apply if you have had or have any defaults or missed payments on existing credit agreements either currently or in the last 3 years.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Financing payment options
- Double check the applicants details against their government issued ID i.e. Full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number and postcode
- Ensure gross annual income is entered for the sole applicant, not weekly/monthly or household income
Our Payment Options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest-bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months. The value of the loan needs to be over [ INSERT YOUR PRICE HERE E.G £ 250] and you can choose a 30% of the value of the goods.
30% finance over [INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE E.G 12months ]
- Total order value = £1200
- 10% deposit = £60
- Total amount of credit = £540
- Duration = 12 months
- Representative APR = 19.9%
- Interest charged = £54.96
- 12 monthly payments of = £49.58
- Total amount payable = £654.96
How do I use Duologi Finance?
- Add items to your cart as usual, and select Duologi as your payment method in checkout.
- Complete Duologis' easy online application and get approval decision.
- Once your payment plan with Duologi and your deposit received we will process your order right away!
- Make 12 monthly payments to Duologi while you enjoy your new items!
How do I make my monthly payments?
- Duologi will help you set up convenient, pre-authorized payments via your bank account or your credit/debit card.
Are there any limits on how much I can spend with Duologi Finance?
- Duologi payment plans are available for orders between £350 and £15000
Is there a deposit required?
- Yes, a minimum 30% deposit is required.
What happens to my loan if I want to return my order?
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it up to 14 days after delivery. In this case, we will notify Duologi Finance to reduce your loan amount accordingly. You will receive confirmation from Duologi Finance within 3-5 business days after we received your return in cases where a full refund is processed.
What do I do if I have been declined?
- If your application was declined, we will not give the specific reason/s why. We advise that you obtain a copy of your credit report so you can see the potential reasons. If you feel that there has been a mistake, please feel free to contact us via email at [email protected]
I want to amend my order.
- If you have been approved for finance, we cannot amend the amount or term. You will need to contact the business that you purchased the goods or services from to complete a new application for finance. Please note we cannot guarantee a new credit application will be approved. All credit applications will leave a credit "footprint" on your credit history.
I have a question about my finance agreement who should I contact?
- Please contact our customer service team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at [email protected]
I want to change my direct debit details.
- Changing your payment date can only be done after the first payment has been taken. Please contact our customer service team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at [email protected]
I want to update my personal details.
- Please contact our after-sales support team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at [email protected]
What is a credit search?
- A credit search occurs when a third party investigates your credit report. They’re looking to see how you manage your credit now, and how you’ve managed it in the past. This search may then be recorded on your credit report for other third parties to see. This is useful to lenders because if you’ve made multiple applications for credit recently, it could suggest to them that you have an urgent need for credit which you may struggle to pay back.
I'm having problems paying my deposit on-line
We’re sorry to hear this. Please contact our merchant support team 0345 5211 881 or via email at [email protected]
When will I receive a copy of my loan agreement?
- Our Welcome pack is emailed to the email address you entered in your application. Your welcome pack, which contains your loan agreement along with all the regulatory paperwork is sent within 7-10 days of the goods or services being delivered by your retailer. If you require a copy of your documents sooner you can contact our support team on 0345 5211 881 or email [email protected] who will be more than happy to help.
I want to return my goods and cancel my finance agreement.
- To enable us to cancel your agreement, we will need you to contact the original retailer and arrange to return your purchase or cancel the services they’re providing. Once they have confirmed cancellation, they will advise us to close your agreement and refund any payments that have been made. You will need to contact your retailer to obtain a refund for any deposit paid.