Terms and Conditions Promotions
All products bought using 1FEB2021 promo code will be delivered in 2021 the week commencing the 1st of February. Regardless what your order confirmation email states. We will inform you if we can deliver it earlier.
Delivery prices shown on the website are suitable for UK and Europe. Please contact us for more information regarding delivery to other destinations.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your furniture items you have ordered will fit into the room for which they are intended, that they will fit through all access points to the room, and that there is sufficient access for our delivery vehicle to reach the delivery address. If we attempt to make a delivery and cannot access the room of choice due to size restrictions then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and not refundable.
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply at the point of ordering.
- Where delivery bookings have been made: if you are unavailable to take delivery of your furniture order after agreeing delivery dates with us re-delivery charges may also apply.
- Once a delivery date is agreed and is cancelled by you for more than one-week storage costs may be incurred which you will be responsible.
As your item is handmade lead times for the item vary. If items are in stock they can be delivered to you within 14 days. If not, the usual lead time is usually from 2-10 weeks. Occasionally unforeseen circumstances may occur which ‘CosyWood’ has no control over, for this reason please be aware that under these circumstances lead times may extend up to 20 – 24 weeks for which we cannot be held responsible. We will endeavour to keep you informed at all times.
- An adult must be present at the delivery address to carefully check the unwrapped products, sign and acknowledge receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition. Please report any defects on delivery.
- The delivery crew will not attempt delivery if there are health and safety issues or where damage to your home may result and they will not remove doors and/or windows.
- The delivery crew reserve the right to refuse to move items within your home if there is a risk of damage to the item or to your home and property. You will be responsible for moving the item(s).
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you receive them. The products belong to you when you have received them and paid in full.
- Final 50% payment is required prior to delivery of your furniture item. Until that payment has been made the Item rightfully belongs to ‘CosyWood’. We have the right to take the item away if payment is not made.
RECOLLECTIONS AND RETURN CHARGES
As an online business our price change in response to products in stock, material cost and promotions. In this case, we will not refund the difference.
Please note that recollection fees/return charges apply should you decide that your non-faulty item needs to be recollected or returned (beyond the control of CosyWood). This fee/charge is also applicable if you cancel your order on the scheduled day of delivery.
The charge is calculated on each individual item and is based on the Cubic Metre dimension of that item. This can be calculated by multiplying height by width by length which will give you the final total in m3.
The return charges applicable are:
- 0 – 0.25m3 (cubic metre’s) = £25 (per item)
- 0.26 + m3 (cubic metre’s) = £45 (per item)
Once the item has been recollected and returned to CosyWood, we will deduct the return charges and refund the outstanding balance.
Please note that 'small' accessory items can be returned via Royal Mail of Parcel Force at your expense. The items will need to be returned for signature delivery and 'intact' for resale. A refund will then be honoured.
All returned items must be wrapped in its original packaging.
For further information or if you require any clarification please contact us direct!
- If you order an item that is in stock you may cancel your order any time prior to delivery and not incur any costs as long as the items have not been dispatched for delivery.
- If your item is being handmade and you need to cancel your order you may do so at any time up to 5 days after you have placed your order by contacting us (please see contact details on web site).
- If you cancel your order after 5 days you may lose your 50% deposit.