1) How the furniture is made?
Our furniture is made of solid wood and steel.
Majority of our tabletops are made of 4cm thick solid wood, such as: Oak, Walnut, Ash, Pine. All tabletops are varnished with high quality matt varnish and stained (except Natural Oak), this gives a good protection to the table top.
Wood used for clothes rails is 3-4cm thick solid pine, with high quality wax.
We use brushed or polished stainless steel, hot rolled or mild steel, which can be powder coated in clear coating or in of our standard finishes.
2) Where do you make your furniture?
We have our own production unit, where the prodcuts are made, it is based in Europe, Latvia.
3) Do you have a showroom?
Currently we don’t have any showroom. We are online shop, however you can visit restaurants we worked with in Lonodon to see our work or request wood samples. Please click here to request addresses of the restaunrats and click here to order wood samples.
4) Can I order wood samples?
Yes, you can please click the link, it takes up to 5 working days for them to arrive.
5) How to look after the table?
- You can simply wipe the table top down with a clean damp cloth. Take a soft dry cloth and buff out any moisture. Please note, that dust can scratch the wood's finish. Dust at least weekly with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Polish the top with an everyday spray polish.Avoid cleaning with common household cleaners, even if they're wood cleaners. Many household cleaners can leave behind a layer of varnish that will build-up or it may strip your furniture over time
- Don't place furniture in direct sunlight,over a radiator or right next to a fireplace. The temperature swings could damage the wood with warping or splitting. Also, store any extra leaves near the table itself. This ensures that the leaf will not warp or swell/contract differently from the table. If you store the leaf in a basement or attic, the moisture and temperature differential could take its toll.
- Try to keep humidity levels in your home between 40 and 45%. Any lower could crack the wood and any higher could cause swelling.
- Re-varnish your table within first two years of usage or depending on intensity of use.
6) Do you offer warranty?
Yes, we offer one year warranty.
7) Do you deliver to US or Europe?
Yes, we deliver across Europe and US, We use following delivery companies: TNT, FEDEX, DPD, DT.
8) What does the standard delivery option means?
Standard delivery option means, that your product will be delivered to your door by one man only, who will require a help if your item’s weight is more, that 40kg. Alternatively we can offer two men service which costs £100.
9) Is it possible to order the table top without knots?
If you don’t like the knots and still considering to buy a solid wood table top, please contact us via website chat or email us to [email protected], please note, that table top without knots will cost more.
11) Will I see photos of my item before the dispatch?
Yes, we send photos of every single product to our clients before dispatch for approval.
12) What is the difference between Oak, Ash, Pine and Walnut.
Pine is considered a softwood, which means the wood is softer than hardwood varieties. Pine is a strong, shock-resistant material suitable for furniture, particularly if you like the rustic or country styles.
Pine does have a stiff quality about it, but the wood doesn’t offer as much strength and resistance to wear as oak wood does. Pine can dent and scratch easily. If you’re planning to keep the piece indefinitely, oak is likely a better choice.
Pine often requires more maintenance than oak. If you don’t mind the aged look, you can get by with less maintenance. However, if you want to retain the pine furniture’s original condition, you may need to refinish the piece and repair the damage that occurs.
Oak and Ash,
Oak and Ash furniture is very hard, which means it is very resilient and long lasting. Pieces made from oak are less likely to show signs of wear or damage. This is a huge plus for active families, particularly for pieces that get used all the time, such as dining room sets.
Because of its resilient nature and durability, oak and ash furniture is very low maintenance. It needs occasional cleaning and polishing, but it retains its good looks without a lot of care on your part.
Nevertheless, you have to bare in mind, that oak and ash can be also damaged or scratched, therefore, make sure you look after products made of these wood types with care and attention.
Walnut is a strong, hard, durable and expensive wood that carves well and holds a good shape for a number of years. This makes it an excellent choice furniture..
Walnut furniture can easily last a lifetime with the proper care and maintenance the durability of walnut is the primary reason that it has remained a popular wood for furniture makers worldwide.
13) How to avoid the risk of buying a custom made furniture?
We know that buying a custom table without first seeing and touching one can feel scary. So we remove the stress of buying a custom table by eliminating all the risk and giving you 14 days to try out your new table in your home. If you decide for any reason that a table isn’t what you expected, just let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we’ll collect it for free and give you a 100% refund.