Delivery times explained
Once you have placed your order with Cosywood, we’ll give you estimated dates for your item to be delivered. As all orders are handmade by our highly skilled manufacturers, delivery lead times are around 3 weeks for storage items and 4 weeks for tables, dining sets and custom orders. It begins from the day you receive your order confirmation.
Once your order is ready
Once your order is ready, we’ll contact you to tell you the estimated dates when your item will be delivered. Once Transport Company collects your item from our workshop; we will contact you to tell you delivery date at least 1-2 days before delivery.
How Transport Company delivers?
- Scheduled run plan + phone call 20-40 minutes prior to delivery to customer's mobile phone number
- Delicate cargo door-to-door delivery.
- Usually, there will be only one driver delivering the goods. Help of lifting goods will be required when delivery takes place. According to health & safety regulations handling weight for one person is strictly limited.
If you not at home on the day of delivery, there is still few options left:
- To agree with somebody else to be at their home to receive goods.
- Change delivery address and contact person.
- Goods can be left at a local self-storage or safe place in the customer’s property.
- Goods can be left with a neighbor.
Please note that our standard delivery price includes only ground floor delivery to the front door/hallway. If you require help carrying goods to the first floor and above, you will be charged additional £10 per floor. This will be payable directly to the driver upon delivery.
Please check the content of your delivery while the courier is present! If items are found to be damaged during transportation after the courier has left, we cannot guarantee a replacement.
If you unable to assist driver
We use third party Transport Company to ship out our products to customers. Therefore, transport companies ship all our products, using their own standard shipping method. If you need additional person, then you will have to find or hire someone to assist at the day of the delivery.
If you’ve missed your delivery:
Usually, there is only one delivery attempt. However, if you still missed your delivery, Transport Company will deliver item for the second time following week (additional charges will apply).