- All orders are subject to wood availability.
- Bespoke orders require a 50% deposit at time of ordering to confirm your order.
- If items are not in stock and a lead time is offered we will require a back order and full payment prior to delivery will be required.
- Deposits for handmade bespoke commissions are non-refundable once a product is under construction.
- You are responsible for checking that all the details of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements including measurements, dimensions, product features, access and delivery. If we attempt to make a delivery and cannot access the room of choice due to size restrictions then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and not refundable.
- All of our furniture is handmade according to the dimensions offered on the website, however as all items are handmade please allow a +/- 5mm variance on sizes stated.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve an individual or company.
- The price of any product may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order we have accepted.
- Please note, we do not accept cheques – sorry!
- If you order an item that is in stock you may cancel your order any time prior to delivery and not incur any costs as long as the items have not been dispatched for delivery.
Delivery prices shown on the website are suitable for UK and Europe. Please contact us for more information regarding delivery to other destinations.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your furniture items you have ordered will fit into the room for which they are intended, that they will fit through all access points to the room, and that there is sufficient access for our delivery vehicle to reach the delivery address. If we attempt to make a delivery and cannot access the room of choice due to size restrictions then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and not refundable.
It is your responsibility to advise us of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply at the point of ordering.
Where delivery bookings have been made: if you are unavailable to take delivery of your furniture order after agreeing delivery dates with us re-delivery charges may also apply.
Once a delivery date is agreed and is cancelled by you for more than one week storage costs may be incurred which you will be responsible.
As your item is handmade lead times for the item vary. If items are in stock they can be delivered to you within 14 days. If not, the usual lead time is usually from 2-10 weeks. Occasionally unforeseen circumstances may occur which ‘CosyWood’ has no control over, for this reason please be aware that under these circumstances lead times may extend up to 20 – 24 weeks for which we cannot be held responsible. We will endeavour to keep you informed at all times.
An adult must be present at the delivery address to carefully check the unwrapped products, sign and acknowledge receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition. Please report any defects on delivery.
The delivery crew will not attempt delivery if there are health and safety issues or where damage to your home may result and they will not remove doors and/or windows.
The delivery crew reserve the right to refuse to move items within your home if there is a risk of damage to the item or to your home and property. You will be responsible for moving the item(s).
We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you receive them. The products belong to you when you have received them and paid in full.
Final 50% payment is required prior to delivery of your furniture item. Until that payment has been made the Item rightfully belongs to ‘CosyWood’. We have the right to take the item away if payment is not made.
Please check the package for any damages on delivery. If you have any suspicions, that your item is damaged, you have to leave a note or get delivery driver to leave a note about the damaged packaging in proof of delivery. If you fail to report the damage, we won’t be able to reimburse for damages.
- If for any reason you want to return your items, as long as they are not damaged after delivery we are happy for items to be returned 14 days after delivery and offer a refund. Please note your initial delivery cost cannot be reimbursed – if free delivery applies please refer to the top of this page.
- If you want to return any items made to your custom sizes, as long as they are not damaged after delivery we are happy for items to be returned 14 days after delivery and offer a 50% refund. Please note your initial delivery cost cannot be reimbursed – if free delivery applies please refer to the top of this page.
- If you believe any of our products to be of an unsatisfactory quality please contact us immediately (please see contact details on out website).
- If a product has a defect we will endeavour to replace, take the item away for repair or repair on site. A replacement will be made on final inspection if at all necessary. The original item will be removed.
Terms & Conditions for PROMOTION and SPECIAL OFFERS
All products bought using promo code will be delivered on the week commencing on the 23rd of January (Black Friday). Regardless what your order confirmation email states. We will inform you if we can deliver it earlier.
As an online business our price change in response to products in stock, material cost and promotions. In this case, we will not refund the difference.
- From time to time, we may give you Promo Codes that you can use to reduce the price of specified products. Remember, it’s up to you to enter the code at checkout!
- Each Promo Code has its own terms, which will be made clear at the time it’s issued to you (e.g. what products, single/multiple use, when it can be used etc).
- If you’re given a unique Promo Code that is meant just for you please keep it secret and don’t let anyone else use it or abuse it (e.g. don’t post it on social media). If we think there is or has been a misuse of a Promo Code in any way (e.g. selling it or sharing it with others), we can cancel your Promo Code.